Deepak Jayananda Pattanshetty MD, MRCP(UK)
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Deepak Pattanshetty is an adolescent specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Pattanshetty works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Pattanshetty treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Inflammatory bowel "Cardiac" disease: Point prevalence of atrial fibrillation in inflammatory bowel disease population.
- Prevalence of QT interval prolongation in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Risk of coronary artery disease in celiac disease population.
- Optimal duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after drug eluting stent implantation: a network meta-analysis.
Deepak Jayananda Pattanshetty MD, MRCP(UK)'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
PIKEVILLE, KY 41501Get Direction
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Jack Osbourne Looks Back on MS Diagnosis as a “Huge Silver Lining”
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system. It is an unpredictable condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, many of which may occur throughout the course of days, months, or even years. Being diagnosed with MS can be scary and overwhelming for...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Margaret Stager MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Ronald J Magliola MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Joseph K Daprano MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Charles Arthur Weber M.D.34100 Center Ridge Rd North Ridgeville OH 44039
- Dr. Thomas G Smith M.D.33398 Walker Rd Avon Lake OH 44012
- Dr. Baljit S Bal MD26900 CEDAR RD STE 26N BEACHWOOD OH 44122