Dr. Deepak Pattanshetty is an adolescent specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Pattanshetty works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Pattanshetty treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
- Inflammatory bowel "Cardiac" disease: Point prevalence of atrial fibrillation in inflammatory bowel disease population.
- Prevalence of QT interval prolongation in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Risk of coronary artery disease in celiac disease population.
- Optimal duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after drug eluting stent implantation: a network meta-analysis.
Deepak Jayananda Pattanshetty MD, MRCP(UK)'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
PIKEVILLE, KY 41501Get Direction
Deepak Jayananda Pattanshetty MD, MRCP(UK)'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- Complications of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the throat muscles intermittently relax, blocking your airway during sleep. An obvious indication of obstructive sleep apnea is snoring. The chronic condition interrupts breathing when you sleep. There are terrible impacts that sleep apnea have in your daily life...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Ronald J Magliola MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Margaret Stager MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Joseph K Daprano MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Baljit S Bal MD26900 CEDAR RD STE 26N BEACHWOOD OH 44122
- Dr. Hanan Nashed M.D12700 LAKE AVE LAKEWOOD OH 44107
- Dr. Jolee H Gregory MD6835 Broadway Ave Cleveland OH 44105