Dr. Maruthi Penumetsa is a hospitalist practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Penumetsa specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Penumetsa manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Penumetsa works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Maruthi Srikanth Penumetsa MD's Practice location
NEWBURGH, IN 47630Get Direction
Dr. Maruthi Srikanth Penumetsa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penumetsa
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- The Top Concerns of Chief Nursing Officers
In order to perform well as a nurse, employees must be compassionate by truly understanding and caring for their patients. The profession is, after all, one of the most trusted professions, according to a yearly poll releases in the United States. The great reputation of nursing as a career...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Nermina Bukalo MD271 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Jose Miguel Vazquez-cimadevilla M.D.819 Worcester Street Indian Orchard MA 01151
- Dr. Neji Tangban MD40 Wright St Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Jaykumar Ranchodbhai Thumar MD, MBBS1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Nayyer Ghias Other575 Beech Street Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Tara Michelle Duval MD5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas TX 75390