Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.
Surgeon | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery7759 University Drive Suite G West Chester OH, 45069
Dr. Mickey Karram is a general surgeon practicing in West Chester, OH. Dr. Karram specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Karram provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- What is the optimal anti-incontinence procedure in women with advanced prolapse and 'potential' stress incontinence?
- The anatomic and functional outcomes of defect-specific rectocele repairs.
- A retrospective comparison of abdominal sacrocolpopexy with Burch colposuspension versus sacrospinous fixation with transvaginal needle suspension for the management of vaginal vault prolapse and coexisting stress incontinence.
- Periurethral collagen injection for stress incontinence with and without urethral
- Anatomic and functional outcome of vaginal paravaginal repair in the correction of anterior vaginal wall prolapse.
- Why surgery for incontinence and prolapse fails.
- Vaginal configuration on MRI after abdominal sacrocolpopexy and sacrospinous ligament suspension.
- Evaluation and management of rectoceles.
- Tension-free vaginal tape: a quality-of-life assessment.
- Vesicocervical fistula following insertion of a modified McDonald suture.
- Urethral erosion of a tension-free vaginal tape.
- Pathophysiology of genuine stress incontinence: what do we really know?
- Management of iatrogenic vaginal constriction.
- The modified Pereyra procedure: a clinical and urodynamic review.
- What is the clinical relevance of a paravaginal defect?
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, OH 45069Get Direction
Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karram
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Pitt DO10475 READING RD CINCINNATI OH 45241
- Dr. Christopher Joe Northup M.D.6540 Winton Rd Cincinnati OH 45224
- Mr. James E Fitzpatrick MD25 Office Park Dr Hamilton OH 45013
- Dr. Jocelyn Marie Logan MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Nair Warrier MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. John N Semertzides M.D.10495 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242