Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.
Proctologist500 S University Ave Suite 317 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Kurtis Vinsant is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Vinsant specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Vinsant often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, General Surgery
Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vinsant
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- Dr. Gabriel Matonba Peal MD500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. William Conan Mustain M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jonathan Amarkwei Laryea MB CHB4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason S Mizell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. John Gocio MD4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lance Kyle Burns M.D.701 N UNIVERSITY AVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205