Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology701 Grove Rd Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Edmund Parsons practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Parsons studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1981
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1981
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parsons
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- What to know about Former President George H.W. Bush's Vascular Parkinsonism
George H.W. Bush, who served as the 43rd president of the United States, notably revealed that he has Vascular Parkinsonism in an interview by Parade Magazine. The severity of his condition wasn't as recognized until Super Bowl 51, when he went onto the field in a wheelchair. But, George H.W. Bush...
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD801 ROPER CREEK DR GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD200 PATEWOOD DR STE B350 GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Millard Clinton Trott M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Mr. Kent H Kistler MD1130 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605