Mary E Frisella MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease37 Kennedy Dr Suite A Putnam CT, 06260
Dr. Mary Frisella is a cardiologist practicing in Putnam, CT. Dr. Frisella specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Frisella also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Confirmation of the prevalence and importance of a 12-lead investigation for diagnosis of interatrial block [corrected].
- Interatrial block: pandemic prevalence concealed by anachronistic electrocardiographic standards.
- Reevaluation of the criterion for interatrial block.
- Poor estimation of echocardiographic left atrial linear dimension from electrocardiographic assessment in an outpatient cohort.
- Association of P-wave duration, dispersion, and terminal force in relation to P-wave axis among outpatients.
- Incremental prevalence of fractionated and inhomogeneous propagation of sinus impulses with increasing atrial depolarization abnormality among outpatients.
- Dissolution modeling: factors affecting the dissolution rates of polydisperse powders.
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1998
- Jane & M Glasson Memorial Achievement
- Citation 1999
- Lamb Foundation Award 1999
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellow:Nephrology 2002
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellow:Cardiovascular Diseases 2003
Mary E Frisella MD's Practice location
Putnam, CT 06260Get Direction
SOUTHBRIDGE, MA 01550Get Direction
Mary E Frisella MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frisella
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Neeta S Shah MD340 Thompson Road Webster MA 01570
- William Levin MD41 Sanderson Rd Smithfield RI 02917
- John Michael Tumolo M.D.100 South St Southbridge MA 01550
- Alexander - Mahendran M.D.,F.A.C.C.158 Pomfret St Putnam CT 06260
- Ishwara Sharma M.D.72 Cudworth Rd Webster MA 01570
- Nicole Marie Lynn fillipon D.O.79 SAYLES ST SOUTHBRIDGE MA 01550