Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.
Dermatologist2358 Nw Professional Dr Suite 100 Corvallis OR, 97330
Dr. Patricia O'hare is a dermatologist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. O'hare specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. O'hare diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Virginal breast hypertrophy.
- Evaluation of pre-operative chest x-ray.
- Reconstruction of the mandible using the scapular spine pedicled upon trapezius muscle; description of the posterior approach to the transverse cervical vessels.
- Reconstruction of major abdominal wall defects using the tensor fasciae latae myocutaneous flap.
- Experience with the tensor fasciae latae free flap.
- The medicinal leech and its use in plastic surgery: a possible cause for infection.
- Total maxillary necrosis following severe facial injury. A case report.
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Dermatology; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
ALBANY, OR 97322Get Direction
Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'hare
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD330 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Mr. Kyle Leland Horner M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Wallace H Knapp M.D.444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kevin Lee Svancara D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Collin Matthew Blattner D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330