Dr. Angelina Farella is a pediatrician practicing in Webster, TX. Dr. Farella is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Farella diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Farella can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Texas Medical Association
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons
- Harris County Medical Society
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Dr. Angelina Farella, M.D.'s Practice location
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Angelina Farella, M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Angelina Farella, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farella
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Annette B Ingraham MD150 E Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Jignesh Pravin Shah MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Diana Grave M.D.7599 Garth Rd Baytown TX 77521
- Dr. Suma Manjunath MD2515 BUSINESS CENTER DR PEARLAND TX 77584
- Dr. Maxim E Shuman MD16 Professional Park Webster TX 77598