Dr. Angelina Farella, MD
Pediatrician4 Professional Park Dr Webster TX, 77598
Dr. Angelina Farella is a pediatrician practicing in Webster, TX. Dr. Farella is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Farella diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Farella can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine Doctor of Medicine, Honors 1995
Rutgers, The State University of NJ BA Biology 1999
Corfinio College, Corfinio,Italy Italian Studies (Scholarship) 1988
National Physicians and Surgeons
American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Angelina Farella, MD's Expert Contributions
The child was already exposed and as long as the adults are able to care for that child, it is best to stay with the parent. READ MORE
Chronic fatigue syndrome from mono is not uncommon. I would advise you seek out help from a doctor well versed in PANS, PANDAS, and chronic disease. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Clinical Professor William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine - 2016
- Clinical Assistant Professor University of Texas Medical Branch 1999 - 2014
- Practice of Medicine Instructor/Site Facilitator University of Texas Medical Branch 2000 - 2013
- Pediatric Advisory Council Clear Lake Regional Medical Center 2015 - 2019
- Active Staff Clear Lake Regional Medical Center 1999 - 2016
- Department of Pediatrics Chair Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - 2004
- Emergency Patient Care Committee Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - 2004
- Pediatric Department Executive Committee Clear Lake Regional Medical Center 2002 - 2015
- Pharmaceutical and Therapeutics/Nutrition Committee Clear Lake Regional Medical Center 2004 - 2013
- Nominee, Nobel Peace Prize 2001
- Top Docs of Houston 2007
- Top Docs of Houston 2008
- Top Docs of Houston 2009
- Top Docs of Houston 2011
- Top Docs of Houston 2012
- Top Docs of Houston 2016
- Top Docs of Houston 2019
- Teaching Award for U.T.M.B 2007
- AMA Leadership Award for Young Physicians 2005
- Research Award Year
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
Dr. Angelina Farella, MD's Practice location
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Dr. Angelina Farella, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farella
Get to know Pediatrician Dr. Angelina Farella, who serves patients in Webster, Texas.
Dr. Farella is a highly esteemed expert in the field of pediatrics, possessing a vast array of knowledge in behavior management, pediatric therapy, sports medicine, and wellness programs. Her unwavering dedication to enhancing the well-being of her young patients is evident through her extensive education and esteemed professional affiliations. She has garnered countless commendations for her outstanding accomplishments, including being honored as a “Top Doc for Women” in both 2004 and 2005, as well as receiving the prestigious “AMA Leadership Award for Young Physicians” in 2005. Dr. Farella’s commitment to pediatric care has also earned her the distinguished title of a “Top Doc for Kids” for multiple years, spanning from 2006 to 2009 and 2011 to 2013. In 2007, she was lauded as a “Top Doc” at UTMB, highlighting her significant contributions to the academic medical community. Furthermore, her remarkable skills and unwavering dedication were further recognized when she was bestowed with the esteemed “Best Physician” accolade by the Bay Area Citizen in 2010, followed by the prestigious “Doctor of Excellence” award in 2014. She was also nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2021.
Dr. Farella began her academic journey at Rutgers University, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Biology in 1991. She continued her medical education at Ross University School of Medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica, and graduated with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1995. Driven by her passion for pediatric care, she completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX, where she served as Chief Resident in 1999.
She brings her exceptional, experience, and compassion to children, teens, and parents every day. She makes sure that each family receives the best care available, whether it’s through traditional, alternative or natural medicine. And she focuses on preventive care to save patients and their child suffering and money in the future. As a pediatrician, she sees children from the cradle to college. In 2021 she expanded her practice to include three other providers due to the growing need for medical freedom care. As evidence of her commitment to excellence, Dr. Farella is board-certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (NBPAS). Working closely with her patients across the Webster- Bay Area of Houston to help them achieve their optimal health, her areas of expertise include Lymes and PANS/PANDAS care and PRP platelet therapy.
Dr. Farella actively participates in the medical community and holds memberships in esteemed professional associations such as the Texas Medical Association (TMA) and AAPS. Her active involvement in these organizations underscores her dedication to staying informed about the latest advancements and best practices in the field of pediatrics. Dr Farella has spoken at numerous events throughout the country and is a sought-after guest on various news, tv, and radio shows, as well as podcasts. She is the founder of Freedom Doctor Alliance and has hosted three successful conferences that brought together medical professionals from around the country to network and learn how to fight for medical freedom.
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Mary Paul M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Thara Bala M.D.1919 S BRAESWOOD BLVD HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Maria Carolina Gazzaneo M.D13601 Orchard Wind Lane Pearland TX 77584