Dr. Knapp has been a practicing physician since 2001. In her non-working hours (" what's spare time?" ), she cares for her three young children and spends time with her twin sister and her family. ...
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1998
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Learning Disabilities
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Vanderbilt U/Chldrns Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt 2001
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Elizabeth C. Knapp MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth C. Knapp MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Goddy T Corpuz M.D.16040 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Ronald J Cornelsen M.D.3816 South 1st Street Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Martha Beatriz Abreu-macomber MD425 University Blvd Round Rock TX 78665
- Dr. Lynn Marie Thoreson DO313 E 12th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Eric Lee-an Cherng MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745