Dr. Barry Ramsey is a pediatrician practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ramsey is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ramsey diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ramsey can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Pediatrics Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc
Dr. Barry W Ramsey MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40504Get Direction
Dr. Barry W Ramsey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Craig W. Irwin M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Patricia D. Thompson M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Pica MD505 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Eric W. Bradburn M.D.475 Shoppers Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Larry L Ertel M.D.1520 Boonesboro Rd Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Kristy K. Menke M.D.1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324