Dr. Margaret E Rhee MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Park West Blvd Suite 200 Akron OH, 44320
Dr. Margaret Rhee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Rhee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rhee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rhee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1995
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Program
Dr. Margaret E Rhee MD's Practice location
Akron, OH 44320Get Direction
Akron, OH 44320Get Direction
Dr. Margaret E Rhee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhee
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Dr. Barry J. Fish M.D.3428 W MARKET ST FAIRLAWN OH 44333
- Dr. Beth A. Reynolds DO6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna Ohio 44266
- Dr. Marc E Snelson M.D.8900 Darrow Rd Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Meghan J Foote D.O.3985 MEDINA RD MEDINA OH 44256
- Dr. Joseph F. Zebari MD3634 W MARKET ST FAIRLAWN OH 44333
- Dr. Heidi Anne Beining D.O.1622 E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD AKRON OH 44312