Christina Meghan Strang PT is a top Doctor in Circleville, OH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Christina Meghan Strang PT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Christina Meghan Strang PT is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Christina Meghan Strang PT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Circleville, OH, Christina Meghan Strang PT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Endocrine effects of dopexamine vs. dopamine in high-risk surgical patients.
- [Is the pneumoperitoneum minimally invasive during laparoscopic colonic surgery?].
- [The effects of the carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum in laparoscopic cholecystectomy on postoperative spontaneous respiration].
- Development of atelectasis and arterial to end-tidal PCO2-difference in a porcine model of pneumoperitoneum.
- Ventilation-perfusion distributions and gas exchange during carbon dioxide-pneumoperitoneum in a porcine model.
- Improved ventilation-perfusion matching with increasing abdominal pressure during CO(2) -pneumoperitoneum in pigs.
- No additive effects of inhaled iloprost and prone positioning on pulmonary hypertension and oxygenation in acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Improved ventilation-perfusion matching by abdominal insufflation (pneumoperitoneum) with CO2 but not with air.
Christina Meghan Strang PT's Practice location
Circleville, OH 43113Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80230Get Direction
Christina Meghan Strang PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Timothy J Walter M.D.2441 Old Stringtown Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Bruce L Auerbach M.D.,4176 Kelnor Dr Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Uma U Marar M.D.2441 Old Stringtown Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Mark Andrew Banks MD422 N Columbus St Lancaster OH 43130
- Dr. Joseph Grimes Caldwell M.D.12479 State Route 104 Ashville OH 43103
- Dr. Jerry Gaines Purvis M.D.5034 N Walnut St Ashville OH 43103