Dr. Matthew Stansbury is a general surgeon practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Stansbury specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Stansbury provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Matthew Stansbury M.D.'s Practice location
FARGO, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Stansbury M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Dr. Shivana N. Prakash MD43311 Commons Drive Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. David L Chengelis MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Rebeccah Briskin6777 W Maple Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Cheau Williams M.D.18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Susan Joan Seman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Illinois 48322