Dr. James Zauche is a pediatrician practicing in Garden City, KS. Dr. Zauche is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zauche diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zauche can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1979
University of Mn Med Sch 1979
University of Minnesota Medical School 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. James T. Zauche M.D.'s Practice location
Garden City, KS 67846Get Direction
Dr. James T. Zauche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zauche
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Dr. Leo Altamirano M.D.311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Dr. Michael W Shull D.O.311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Dr. Stephen C Meyers M.D.311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Dr. Lindsay Jeanne Byrnes MD311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Doyle M.D.311 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846