Dr. Michael Nathan is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Nathan specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University 1982
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Letter: What direction health planning?
- Letter: What direction health planning?
- Oxazine dyes. IV. Simultaneous nuclear and double-contrast cytoplasmic staining from a single solution.
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty using the external approach.
- Temporary-permanent pacemaker lead for cardiac surgery.
- Left colon ischemia complicating aorto-iliac reconstruction. Causes, diagnosis, management, and prevention.
- Strut fracture. A late complication of beall mitral valve replacement.
- Myocardial dysfunction associated with valvular heart disease.
- Staged radical pulmonary and chest wall resection for metastatic osteosarcoma. Report of a long-term survivor.
- Massive gastrointestinal hemorrhage due to iliac artery-intestinal fistula.
- Combined gas (CO2) endarterectomy and vein bypass graft for patients with coronary artery disease.
- Pseudosarcoma of the esophagus. A case report.
- Generation of coronavirus spike deletion variants by high-frequency recombination at regions of predicted RNA secondary structure.
- Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery And More
- Hearing Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Otolaryngology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Surgery
- Albany Medical Center 1987
- Albany Medical Center Program
- Facial Plastic Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Washington, DC USA 1989
Dr. Michael Jay Nathan M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Jay Nathan M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Jay Nathan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nathan
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD6355 Walker Lane Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D.3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Eric Charles Sklarew MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Nora Malaisrie MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Bryan Anthony Mckenzie M.D.8316 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031