Jessica L. M. Herzog, MD, is a leading Pediatrician and Integrative Holistic Medicine Physician currently serving patients at Turnpaugh Health and Wellness Center in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Throughout her ten years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in pediatrics and integrative holistic medicine. After earning her medical degree in 2005 at the University of Maryland, Dr. Herzog completed her pediatric residency at the same educational venue. She has completed intense training in Functional Medicine which focuses on maintaining wellness and looking for the underlying cause of illness when it arises. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Education and Training
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 2005
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2005
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
Faculty Titles & Positions
- doTERRA Medical Advisory Board doTERRA International 2012 - 2018
- Univ Of MD
- University of Maryland
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- She practices what she preaches, sets a good example for her patients and families.
Hobbies / Sports
- Gardening, Skiing, Essential oils
Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD's Practice location
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050Get Direction
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herzog
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Qureshi MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD3401 Avenue E Billings Montana 59102
- Dr. Falguni R Acharya M.D.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Leigh Flore M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mark D Widome MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Alawia K Suliman MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033