Dr. George H Clayton D.D.S., F.A.C.P.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1177 Old Hickory Blvd Suite 102 Brentwood TN, 37027
Dr. George Clayton, DDS specializes in dentistry and prosthodontics, and currently sees patients in Brentwood, Tennessee. Dr. Clayton graduated from University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine (1987) ...
Dr. George H Clayton D.D.S., F.A.C.P.'s Practice location
Brentwood, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. George H Clayton D.D.S., F.A.C.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clayton
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. James D. Allen D.D.S., F.A.C.P1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Nick Norvell1984 Providence Pkwy., Ste. 200 Mt. Juliet TN 37122
- Dr. Deborah Lynne Dalvit DDS1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Louis Bonvissuto D.D.S.4731 TROUSDALE DR STE 8 NASHVILLE TN 37220
- Dr. Shawna Chesser D.D.S.400 Sugartree Ln Franklin TN 37064
- Ronald Peter Lubovich D.D.S., M.S.D.2828 Bransford Ave Nashville TN 37204