Dr. Susan Jennifer Walker M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology8901 Wisconsin Ave National Naval Medic Bethesda MD, 20889
Dr. Susan Walker is a dermatologist practicing in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Walker specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Walker diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Susan Jennifer Walker M.D.'s Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Susan Jennifer Walker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD10721 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Edward Stolar MD1712 I Street Northwest Washington D.C. 20006
- Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817
- Margaret Sommerville5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD8301 OLD COURTHOUSE RD VIENNA VA 22182
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191