Dr. Mark Sinclair MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Mark Sinclair practices Pediatric Surgery in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Sinclair treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Sinclairdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Femur Fracture
- Abnormal Gait
- Boston Medical Center 1988
- Union Memorial Hospital 1993
- Boston University Medical Center Program
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 1994
Dr. Mark Sinclair MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Mark Sinclair MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sinclair
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. Daniel Jon Ostlie M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nigel J Price MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Troy L. Spilde M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jason D Fraser M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Mr. John Andrew Grant M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160