Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Emory Pediatric Resi Atlanta GA, 30303
Dr. Timothy Vece practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Vece treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Diagnosis and management of diffuse lung disease in children.
- Interstitial Lung Disease in Children Older Than 2 Years.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis Presenting as Anemia, Failure to Thrive, and Jaundice in a Toddler.
- Update on Diffuse Lung Disease in Children.
- Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage as a Manifestation of Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lung Problems
- MemberAmerican Thoracic Society
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics,
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Pediatric Pulmonary
- Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonary 2011
Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30303Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vece
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Home Treatments for Croup
Children, especially the younger ones are prone to have croup. It is a viral infection that causes swelling and inflammation of the vocal cords. Croup is characterized by a bad cough that resembles a barking seal and difficulty in breathing. The virus that causes croup is also the same virus that...
- Dr. Raymond C Veras MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Sophia H Kim MDEmory Childrens Ctr Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Burton L Lesnick MD1100 Lake Hearn Dr Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Torrez MD1547 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Madhuri Penugonda M.D.1440 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Steven M Julius MD1100 Lake Hearn Dr Atlanta GA 30342