Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Emory Pediatric Resi Atlanta GA, 30303
Dr. Timothy Vece practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Vece treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Diagnosis and management of diffuse lung disease in children.
- Interstitial Lung Disease in Children Older Than 2 Years.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis Presenting as Anemia, Failure to Thrive, and Jaundice in a Toddler.
- Update on Diffuse Lung Disease in Children.
- Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage as a Manifestation of Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lung Problems
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics,
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Pediatric Pulmonary
- Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonary 2011
Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30303Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vece
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- Dr. Raymond C Veras MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Julia C Sedor MD1100 Lake Hearn Dr Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Torrez MD1547 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Monal Khansaheb Shah M.D.1100 Lake Hearn Drive Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Gary L Montgomery MD5461 Meridian Marks Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Randall W Brown MD MPH1100 Lake Hearn Dr Atlanta GA 30342