Dr. Mrunalini D Parvataneni MD
Ophthalmologist12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Suite 100 Osseo MN, 55369
Mrunalini D. Parvataneni, M.D., is a pediatric opthamologist at Northwest Eye, specializing in general pediatric eye care as well as complex pediatric eye conditions, such as pediatric cataracts. She ...
Education and Training
Univ Of West Indies- Fac Med Sci- Kingston- Jamaica 1994
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica)
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors 2012
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology, Pediatric - University of Minnesota Hospitals, Minneapolis 2002
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Univ Minnesota, Pediatric Ophth 2001
Dr. Mrunalini D Parvataneni MD's Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Mrunalini D Parvataneni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parvataneni
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Dr. Donald A. Ristad MD3939 W 50TH ST EDINA MN 55424
- Dr. Joshua Olson M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Edwin H. Ryan MD752 Goodrich Ave St Paul MN 55105
- M. Vaughn Emerson710 East 24th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55404
- Dr. Diane S. Tanabe MD280 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Omar Essam Awad MD1347 W Larpenteur Ave Saint Paul MN 55113