Dr. Maria kathleen Hermano-soriano is a Dentist practicing in Plant City, FL. Dr. Hermano-soriano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Maria kathleen Manset Hermano-soriano DDS's Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Dr. Maria kathleen Manset Hermano-soriano DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Michael F. Agnini D.D.S.1805 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland Florida 33805
- Dr. Aleksander Precaj DDS15511 N. Florida Avenue Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Ward Whitaker DMD2468 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Everet Lake DDS4924 S. ALLEN ROAD ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33541
- Andrew Pierce Agnini DDS2304 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Lee A Daniels D.M.D.2112 Ashley Oaks Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33543