Dr. Gayle L. Kates M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology500 E 51st St Chicago IL, 60615
Dr. Gayle Kates, MD--specialist in pediatric nephrology and pediatrics--currently sees patients in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Kates graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine and is licensed ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1975
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Fungal Infection
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Nephrology; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University Il Hospital and Cli
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Gayle L. Kates M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60615Get Direction
Dr. Gayle L. Kates M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kates
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Why Your Lymph Nodes May Be Swollen – Lymphadenopathy
Lymph nodes play an important role in filtering antigens from the extracellular fluid. They are ideal organs for accepting antigens that gain access through the skin and gastrointestinal tract. Lymph nodes are considered to have high concentrations of antigen-presenting cells and lymphocytes.The...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Eunice G. John M.D.840 South Wood Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Peter R Lewy MD1100 Central Ave Wilmette IL 60091
- Dr. Christopher W Clardy MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Craig Bradford Langman MD2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Shihtien Wang M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Andrew James Aronson M.D.836 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657