Dr. Nikki Bryant is a speech language pathologist practicing in WESTERVILLE, OH. Dr. Bryant specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bryant evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bryant helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nikki Bryant's Practice location
WESTERVILLE, OH 43081Get Direction
Nikki Bryant's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Emily Ferjencik510 E NORTH BROADWAY ST COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Jenna Sands1545 HUY RD COLUMBUS OH 43224
- Melissa Majewski M.A., CCC-SLP2425 KIMBERLY PKWY E COLUMBUS OH 43232
- Mrs. Janelle Erin Pickens MS,CCC SLP7540 SAWMILL PARKWAY POWELL OH 43065
- Sarah Jeanne Morrison SLP494 W CENTRAL AVE DELAWARE OH 43015
- Laine Hallberg M.A., CCC-SLP640 ENTERPRISE DR LEWIS CENTER OH 43035