Dr. Andrew Nickels M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology5841 S Maryland Ave Suite Mc7082 Chicago IL, 60637
Dr. Andrew Nickels practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Chicago, IL. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Nickels treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Andrew Nickels M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
BURNSVILLE, MN 55337Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Nickels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nickels
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Ramsay L Fuleihan MD2515 N Clark St Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Christina E Ciaccio M.D.5841 S MARYLAND AVE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Pongracic MD2515 N Clark St Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Raoul L Wolf MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar MD2515 N Clark St Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Oscar Allen Novick M.D.111 S Washington Ave Park Ridge IL 60068