Dr. Steven I Wener MD
Internist8040 Wolf River Boulevard Suite 200 Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Steven Wener is an internist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Wener specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wener provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1997
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Steven I Wener MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Steven I Wener MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wener
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle that normally happens every month is a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine...
- Chandra W. Niwaz791 Walnut Knoll Ln Memphis Tennessee 38018
- Dr. Hettie Susie Gibbs M.D.661 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Bruce W Steinhauer M.D.1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Edward Ikem Gbemudu M.D.6953 Oak Forest Dr Olive Branch MS 38654
- Ms. Mary S Missak M.D.7680 Airways Blvd Southaven MS 38671