Dr. Guillermo Quetell is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Quetell specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1989
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1989
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, General Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Guillermo Quetell M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13215Get Direction
EAST SYRACUSE, NY 13057Get Direction
Dr. Guillermo Quetell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Dr. Gregory Alan Baum M.D.5898 BRIDGE ST EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057
- Dr. Jon B Loftus MD6620 Fly Road East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Douglas William Halliday MD4939 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Anthony Richard Deboni MD5898 BRIDGE ST EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057
- Dr. Sang W Kim MD4939 BRITTONFIELD PKWY EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057