Robert Smith is a physical therapist practicing in Albany, NY. Robert Smith specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Robert Smith can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Robert Smith will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Robert K. Smith PT's Practice location
Albany, NY 12203Get Direction
Robert K. Smith PT's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Dr. Joann Marie Nunez DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Nicole Listas PT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Mr. Dennis M Judd PT4 Airline Drive Albany NY 12205
- Mr. Robert B Fleming P.T.1401 Union St Schenectady NY 12308
- Russell Hartophillis PHYSICAL THERAPIST1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Kristen Marie Schadow DPT96 State Route 37 New Fairfield CT 06812