Dr. Scott Dresden is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Dresden specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dresden can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dresden can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1990
USF Health Morsani College of Medicine 1990
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of South Florida Morsani Program A
Dr. Scott Charles Dresden MD's Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33483Get Direction
Dr. Scott Charles Dresden MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- FAQ: My Body After Birth
Why do I still look pregnant even though I'm not?You still look pregnant after giving birth because your abdominal muscles have been stretched and weakened during pregnancy. In addition, your uterus still needs time to shrink down.Start exercising and strengthen your abdominal muscles as soon as...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza MD3100 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Ivonne M Reynolds DO2964 North State Road 7 Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. David Hoffman M.D.2960 North State Road 7 Margate Florida 33063
- Michele BeckTorres3600 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach Florida 33406
- Mrs. Xiaorong Dai MD245 Wilton Blvd. West Palm Beach Florida 33405
- Dr. Amir Shariati MD5300 West Hillsboro Boulevard Coconut Creek Florida 33073