Dann paolo Manluctao is a physical therapist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dann paolo Manluctao specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dann paolo Manluctao can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dann paolo Manluctao will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dann paolo Mejia Manluctao's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Get Direction
Dann paolo Mejia Manluctao's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Mr. Renee Lim Masillam RPT3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Miss Cassy Herculano Menezes3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Mr. Ameet Karia PT2890 SW 73rd Way Fort Lauderdale FL 33314
- Sofeene Oroceo1580 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Jerry Benetatos PT4262 Greenbriar Ln Fort Lauderdale FL 33331