Dr. Catherine Cortese is an audiologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Cortese evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cortese takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Catherine M Cortese M.A.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80915Get Direction
Ms. Catherine M Cortese M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Remedies Treat Bloating and Gas?
Bloating, passing gas, and belching can be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable. These reactions are normal and happen during the process of breaking down food in the intestine. But, they may indicate something serious when gas or pain start interfering with the routine activities. Understanding the...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Robert Ball Gardner AU.D.6475 Wall St Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Michele Abrams1226 N Tejon St Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Jenny Davis AUD1650 Cochrane Cir Colorado Springs CO 80913
- Jeffery David Parkinson MA DABNM13861 Single Leaf Ct Colorado Springs CO 80921
- C. michelle Foley1535 Mount Woodmen Ct Colorado Springs CO 80919
- Mrs. Sarah Ard Manka3525 Muirfield Dr Colorado Springs CO 80907