Erika Netzorg is a physical therapist practicing in Kennett Square, PA. Erika Netzorg specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erika Netzorg can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erika Netzorg will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Erika Jean Netzorg DPT's Practice location
Kennett Square, PA 19348Get Direction
Mrs. Erika Jean Netzorg DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Kim Marie Dare PT4001 Miller Rd Wilmington DE 19802
- Ms. Amanda Gianni DPT400 Mcfarlan Rd Kennett Square PA 19348
- Matthew E. Schildknecht DPT163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425
- Laura Gennarelli MPT2 Industrial Blvd Paoli PA 19301
- Demery L Dawson PT200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Jason David Heyduk DPT623 S Chester Rd Swarthmore PA 19081