Dr. Elizabeth Gerstner is a general practitioner practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Gerstner does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gerstner provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Elizabeth O Gerstner MD's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49008Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth O Gerstner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Does SeroVital Really Work?
IntroductionHuman growth hormone or HGH is a single chain peptide hormone naturally produced by the brain. It does the following:...
- Can Weight Loss Alleviate Varicose Veins?
Minimal ExhaustionVictims of vein problems are challenged by tiredness in their legs even when jogging, and makes it difficult to follow a workout regiment.Vein disorders can discourage people from their exercise routine. Exercise WellThere is a common misconception that affected veins can simply...
- Obesity and Life Expectancy
Researchers from Canada have shown that obese people without any major health issues may live as long as others who are of normal weight. “This shows that one should not look at the weight alone," says researcher Jennifer Kuk, PhD, assistant professor of kinesiology and health science at York...
- 7 Ways to Reduce Stress if You Have IBS
IBS factsThe ‘irritable’ in irritable bowel syndrome is in itself an indicator of the nature of this is disease. The mix of stomach discomfort and trouble with bowel movement is indeed a cause for anxiety and irritability. It is not clearly known how stress and anxiety relate to irritable bowel...
- Dr. Richard Westerman MD1603 Evanston Ave Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Wallace Broadbent D.O.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Mitchell Aaron Cohn D.O.1589 Cranwood Ct Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Bruce Ronald Hyde MD2725 Airview Blvd Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Sally R Cowles MD1903 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Ryan Timothy Jones D.O.16001 W 9 Mile Rd Southfield MI 48075