Julie Hunt is a physical therapist practicing in Ardmore, OK. Julie Hunt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Julie Hunt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Julie Hunt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Julie A Hunt P.T.'s Practice location
Ardmore, OK 73401Get Direction
ARDMORE, OK 73401Get Direction
Julie A Hunt P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Jess Olson924 STANLEY ST SW ARDMORE OK 73401
- Heather Danielle Dragg PT, DPT2002 12TH AVE NW STE A ARDMORE OK 73401
- Mrs. Amber Lynn Mccullers P.T.29 N Commerce St Ardmore OK 73401
- Courtney Merle Dewbre PT, DPT2401 S. 31st Street Temple TX 76502
- Tanya Elaine Smith PT2 W Main St Ardmore OK 73401
- Mrs. Armida Untalan querubin RPT604 Lake Murray Dr E Ardmore OK 73401