Dr. Joshua Kollman is a Chiropractor practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Kollman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kollman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Joshua Kollman D.C.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28209Get Direction
Mr. Joshua Kollman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Richard Dean Thomas1002 South New Hope Road Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC423 Fenton Place Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. Neil Karnire Pai D.C.8821 University East Dr Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Myron David Brown D.C.1835 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Daniel Edward Danieley D.C.5945 Weddington-Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28104