Mahtab Azimi DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics30 E 40th Street Suite 207 New York NY, 10016
Dr. Mahtab Azimi practices Periodontics in New York, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Azimi has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Azimi provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
NYU College of Dentistry D.D.S. 1991
- Mouth infection or tooth infection
- Swollen mouth or swollen gums
- Infected gums
- Broken tooth or broken teeth
- Chipped tooth or chipped teeth
- Broken denture repair
- Missing tooth or missing teeth
- Lost filling or loose filling
- Add lost crown (Cap) fell out
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Periodontology
Mahtab Azimi DDS's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Mahtab Azimi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Azimi
- Lupus Fever Explained: Symptoms, Causes and Prevention
One of the most common symptoms of lupus, or Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), is running a fever. According to Dr. Donald Thomas Jr., author of the Lupus Encyclopedia, approximately 50 to 60 percent of lupus patients develop a fever. In fact, fever is one of the earliest signs of the autoimmune...
- Nutrition and Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between a reduction in the risk of stroke and eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20 and 65...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael Reshad DDS433 East 56th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Gary Mark Rosenblatt D.M.D.187 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Dennis P. Tarnow D.D.S.150 East 58th Street New York New York 10155
- Dr. Alexander J Corsair DMD364 Merrick Road Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Amandeep Kaur D.D.S.80 Middleneck Rd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. James A. Alongi D.M.D.68-35 Fresh Pond Road Ridgewood New York 11385