Walter Bauer is a physical therapist practicing in Bay City, MI. Walter Bauer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Walter Bauer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Walter Bauer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Walter Bauer PT's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Midland, MI 48642Get Direction
Walter Bauer PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Mr. Thomas Michael Barba P.T.117 E Midland Rd Auburn MI 48611
- Laura Elizabeth Crower DPT324 S Saginaw Rd Midland MI 48640
- Michael Arthur Kennedy PT3525 Davenport Ave Saginaw MI 48602
- Andrea Walker DPT1525 Ridgewood Dr Midland MI 48642
- Dana Ann Taylor PT DPT3491 S Huron Rd Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Kimberle R Daniels PT, DPT1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602