Dr. Howard J Schwartz D.O.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine7600 Central Ave Philadelphia PA, 19111
Dr. Howard Schwartz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Schwartz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Schwartz also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1987
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School 1992
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Howard J Schwartz D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19111Get Direction
Dr. Howard J Schwartz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- Obesity May Heighten the Risk of Depression for Women with Lupus
This is not a new problem for women throughout the entire world. However, study shows that women who are obese have a heightened risk of depression when lupus is involved.Lupus is considered a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the autoimmune system and that may trigger different health...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Heng Jiang102 East Center Blvd Marlton NJ 08053
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103
- Dr. Kevin H. Pollak M.D.18 Meadow Lane Lansdale Pennsylvania 19446