Dr. Kelly Clark is a speech language pathologist practicing in MISSOURI CITY, TX. Dr. Clark specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Clark evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Clark helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Kelly Thomas Clark M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
MISSOURI CITY, TX 77459Get Direction
Mrs. Kelly Thomas Clark M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Mrs. Lisa Marie Walsh MED CCCSLP8323 SOUTHWEST FREEWAY HOUSTON TX 77074
- Ms. Heike A Tiensch MED, CCC-SLP2 CHELSEA BLVD HOUSTON TX 77006
- Kimberly Bonnette Holz M.A., CCC-SLP715 WYCLIFFE DR HOUSTON TX 77079
- Rona Billizon-jackson SLP2929 W HOLCOMBE BLVD HOUSTON TX 77025
- Ms. Katrina J Rausch CCC-SLP2710 TURNING ROW LN MISSOURI CITY TX 77459
- Mrs. Teresa Garcia Wells MA, CCC-SLP2900 WOODRIDGE DR STE 300 HOUSTON TX 77087