Dr. Julie Trogan is a speech language pathologist practicing in MESA, AZ. Dr. Trogan specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Trogan evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Trogan helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Julie Trogan M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
MESA, AZ 85205Get Direction
Julie Trogan M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Kristin Candland Simmons MA, CCC-SLP2232 S DUVAL MESA AZ 85209
- Jennifer Marie Buck M.A., CCC-SLP2927 E AMBER RIDGE WAY PHOENIX AZ 85048
- Elisa Mcdowell SLP-CFY551 S HIGLEY RD MESA AZ 85206
- Jessica Soehnlein MS CCC-SLP20740 S ELLSWORTH RD QUEEN CREEK AZ 85242
- Mrs. Anne Elaine White MS CCC-SLP1025 N COUNTRY CLUB DR MESA AZ 85201
- Ms. Lisa J. Monheit M.S., CCC-SLP8700 S KYRENE RD TEMPE AZ 85284