Robert Rhodes is a physical therapist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Robert Rhodes specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Robert Rhodes can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Robert Rhodes will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Robert K Rhodes DPT's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36117Get Direction
Dr. Robert K Rhodes DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Mary Janet Patty PT488 Saint Lukes Dr Montgomery AL 36117
- Tonya Forbus PT635 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066
- James A Dauber PT300 S Twining Street Montgomery AL 36112
- Mrs. Lisa Lowery Oswald PT668 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066
- Mrs. Caitlin E Butts DPT2065 E South Blvd Montgomery AL 36116
- Ms. Tiffany B Higginbotham MSPT6715 Taylor Ct Montgomery AL 36117