Dr. Harold Hoppmann is a urologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hoppmann specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1972
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1972
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1972
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Urology; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Harold J Hoppmann MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Harold J Hoppmann MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Dr. Travis John Pagliara M.D.701 PARK AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55415
- Robert Sweet420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD2545 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. William D Borkon MD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Kenneth S Koeneman MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Stephen J Lukasewycz M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455