Rajiv Sawhney is a physical therapist practicing in Ebensburg, PA. Rajiv Sawhney specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rajiv Sawhney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rajiv Sawhney will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Rajiv Sawhney PT, MS, OCS's Practice location
Ebensburg, PA 15931Get Direction
Rajiv Sawhney PT, MS, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Jerrica Smith111 Market St Johnstown PA 15901
- Kristen Pasierb DPT3053 New Germany Rd Ebensburg PA 15931
- Mrs. Marcia Lynne Vandzura-cumming DPT4 Sheraton Dr Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Sung-ah Kim Keppel3053 New Germany Rd Ebensburg PA 15931
- Craig Thomas Watkins DPT3053 NEW GERMANY RD EBENSBURG PA 15931
- Mrs. Carley Ann Greenawalt DPT3053 New Germany Rd Ebensburg PA 15931