Dr. Walter C Buboltz PH.D.
Psychologist | Counseling2101 Walnut Ave Ruston LA, 71270
Dr. Walter Buboltz is a psychologist practicing in Ruston, LA. Dr. Buboltz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Buboltz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Buboltz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Psychological reactance: factor structure and internal consistency of the Questionnaire for the Measurement of Psychological Reactance.
- Sleep habits and patterns of college students: a preliminary study.
- Relationship of sleep hygiene awareness, sleep hygiene practices, and sleep quality in university students.
- Development and evaluation of the Sleep Treatment and Education Program for Students (STEPS).
- The validity of physical aggression in predicting adolescent academic performance.
- Psychological reactance: examination across age, ethnicity, and gender.
- Research productivity in select psychology journals, 1986-2008.
- Emotional labor in American professors.
- Facebook and romantic relationships: intimacy and couple satisfaction associated with online social network use.
Dr. Walter C Buboltz PH.D.'s Practice location
Ruston, LA 71270Get Direction
Dr. Walter C Buboltz PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buboltz
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...