Dr. Hasan Bazari MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology55 Fruit St Renal Associates Grb Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Hasan Bazari is a nephrologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bazari specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Bazari most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Mass Gen Hosp, Nephrology
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Hasan Bazari MD's Practice location
Dr. Hasan Bazari MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bazari
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Mr. Nicolaos V. Athienites M.D.830 Oak St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. David Harry Cahan M.D.1155 Centre St Jamaica Plain MA 02130
- Dr. Sahir Kalim MD, MMSC165 Cambridge St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Steven M Spiegel M.D.67 Union St Natick MA 01760
- Dr. Kambiz Zandi-nejad M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Varun Chawla Other330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215