Dr. Carl Moe is a Chiropractor practicing in Redmond, WA. Dr. Moe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Moe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Carl Johan Moe DC's Practice location
Redmond, WA 98052Get Direction
Dr. Carl Johan Moe DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Lonny C. Skjervheim D.C.1407 116th Ave NE Bellevue Washington 98004
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Cassie Jacobs1818 Westlake Ave N Ste 216 Seattle Wa 98109
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.12523 SE 214th Place Kent Washington 98031
- Dr. Colin M. Derieg DC14524 NE Main Street Duvall Washington 98019
- Dr. Mark Webber DC CCSP10517 Northeast 38th Place Kirkland Washington 98033