Dr. Mark T Stough D.C
Chiropractor | Orthopedic4 Terry Dr The Atrium Suite 18 Newtown PA, 18940
Dr. Mark Stough is a Chiropractor practicing in Newtown, PA. Dr. Stough specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stough seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1983
Dr. Mark T Stough D.C's Practice location
Newtown, PA 18940Get Direction
Dr. Mark T Stough D.C's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stough
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Ron Meola DC927 N Washington Ave Dunellen NJ 08812
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 Middletown Blvd. Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Patricia A Bona-kustra D.C.914 Skippack Pike Blue Bell PA 19422
- Dr. Michael Maurice Burak D.C.2579 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley PA 19006
- Dr. Brian Francis Civinski DC3105 Nottingham Way Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Anthony Placido Calantoni D.C.2602 Orthodox St Philadelphia PA 19137