Dr. Adam Ireland is an audiologist practicing in PROVO, UT. Dr. Ireland evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Ireland takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Adam Ireland AUD CCC-A's Practice location
PROVO, UT 84604Get Direction
Adam Ireland AUD CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Chubby Babies Are at Risk of Developing Obesity in Early Childhood
According to a new study, babies who are overweight at 9-months-old have an increased risk of becoming obese by the age of 2-years-old. This study, published in, American Journal of Health Promotion, is the first of its kind to follow up a representative sample of children and the results show that...
- Creating a Flexible Workplace for Nurses
It’s no secret that hospitals have a high employee turnover rate. In fact, it’s as high as 70% for new nurses alone. This little tidbit of information opens up the conversation about the dark side of nursing: High levels of burnout, higher risk of illness or injury for nurses and patients...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Richard Wood Harris PH.D.1190 N 900 E Provo UT 84604
- Mindy Ann Norris AUD1034 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Steven Forsey AUD642 E Kirby Lane Spanish Fork UT 84660
- Kimberly Marilyn Kuhlman AU.D.3303 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. William Kelly Dick PHD1034 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Douglas K Worthington AUD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905