Dr. John Nicely practices Emergency Medicine in Holland, MI. Dr. Nicely assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Nicely examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 2001
University of Mi Med Sch 2001
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Center
Dr. John David Nicely MD's Practice location
Dr. John David Nicely MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Vicky Lynn Norris DO1850 Whites Rd Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. David Johns MD602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Luke Harry Vanklompenberg MD602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Scott Alan Loos MD602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Michael Robert Page MD602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Sandip Ujamlal Kothari MD602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423