Dr. Thomas Mooney is a psychologist practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Mooney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mooney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mooney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas Francis Mooney EDD's Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Francis Mooney EDD's reviewsWrite Review
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Miss Heather Lynn Scholfield M.A., L.L.P.520 Superior St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Devin R South PSYD, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Mr. Robert Lyle Taylor M.A.3031 Commerce Dr Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Robert Douglas Chalmers LPC, NCC1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059